Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A lousy Sunday

...

Woke up late, 12 o'clock, after a night of Texas Hold'em at Martin's place.
Rain was pounding down outside as usual. I had already decided this
would be a nice day to just hang around the house.

Had some brunch of the pizza from yestarday that Asna made. Listened
to some music. Watched a movie. Finished my book. Then at around 3
there was not much more to do at home and everything became boring.

But hey. Luck. The sky cleared and the sun came out. All nice
and blue. Not a cloud. I decided I might pack my stuff and go to the pool
at Hilton. Catch some sun. Start a new book. I take off in good time
and drives to Hilton. But by the time I come to the pool the rain started
again. Hmm... What to do? Well, they have a fitness department
at Hilton, so I reserve a masage. Fine - in 20 minutes. I also start
to get hungry.

I decide to pay for 15 min. internet use. 30 SEK. Really expensive.
I sit down at the computer but internet doesn't works and time goes.
Anyway, I get a bit frustrated but the lady says I can use my time later.

I go get my massage and in comes this big, eastern european like
lady and starts hammering my back. She's got so long fingernails
she leaves me marks all over. Easy to see she has been in this too
long and thinks she is a machine. Ouch! Aj. I leave from there all
scratched and my back and neck hurts more than when I entered.

Tries to get some food. Poolside rest. serves snacks for like 100 SEK.
No way. I drive half an hour to Juventus where they have good meat.
Opens at 19.30. Ok. No food either. So I go home. Eat the rest of the
old pizza. Watch some news. Go to bed.

A really lousy Sunday...

...

No comments:

Post a Comment